Yes. To view our content and to see the video lectures you need an internet connection. Ideally a broadband connection. This will ensure rapid loading of videos. Our videos are hosted worldwide so you shouldn't encounter quality or speed problems if you are using a broadband connection.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to view the lectures at any time?
- Do I need to download software to view your course?
- I am a sonographer studying for the ARDMS exam, is the course for me?
- How long will I have access to the course?
- I am a sonographer interested in your ultrasound courses. Are your courses right for me?
- Does the course cover any pediatric/congenital topics?
- Do you offer courses on tissue Doppler?
- Is your course available on DVD? Can I download your course?
- Do I need an internet connection to view the course?
- How can I unsubscribe from your newsletter?